Terms and Conditions
“Cashflow Manager Gold” means – business accounting software for the PC sold under the brand name Cashflow Manager Gold.
“Cashflow Manager” means – business accounting software for the PC sold under the brand name Cashflow Manager.
“Wages Manager” means – business payroll software for the PC sold under the brand name Wages Manager.
“Cashflow Manager Cloud” means business accounting software for the Internet sold under the brand name Cashflow Manager Cloud.
“Cashflow Manager Software” means – either Cashflow Manager, Cashflow Manager Gold, Wages Manager or Cashflow Manager Cloud products.
“Customers” means a purchaser of the Cashflow Manager Software.
“Subscribers” the user or users of the Software via all subscription methods or formats that are authorised and registered by the Service Provided.
“Promotional Material” refers to any website, brochure, commercial, pamphlet, or other form of advertising, information, or promotion published by Money Management Group Pty Ltd operating as Cashflow Manager.
These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the End User Subscription Agreement (EUSA) that accompanies Cashflow Manager Software.
- Offer is available to participating Customers who have purchased Cashflow Manager software, where said software is now unsupported by Cashflow Manager.
- Subject to the terms and conditions herein the offer is paid via subscription to the latest version of Cashflow Manager Software.
- Provided Customers meet the criteria set out in paragraph 1 above, participating customers agree to purchase a subscription to a Cashflow Manager Software item, for a minimum period of 12-months (“Subscription Period”) at the published subscription price.
- Following the 12-month Subscription Period Subscribers may:
- continue their monthly subscription to the Cashflow Manager Software on a month to month basis at the published price; or
- continue their annual subscription to Cashflow Manager Software on a 12-month subscription period; or
- terminate their subscription to Cashflow Manager Software 30 days prior to renewal date (an automatic rollover in to a subsequent 12-month subscription will occur unless notice of cancellation has been received as detailed above).
- The Trial Period referred to in item 5 of the EUSA does not apply in the case of this offer.
- By participating in the offer the Customer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the EUSA.
- All prices include GST.
These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the End User Subscription Agreement (EUSA) that accompanies Cashflow Manager Software and the Subscription terms and conditions mentioned on this page.